About The Remedy for IT
The Remedy for IT is a sharing point of knowledge about BMC Action Request System platform and its applications. In this blog we will talk about:
- ARS Developments
- Remedy application customizations
- Best practices
- Remedy project management
…, and a lot of other topics!
It is intended for people trying to get into the Remedy world.
- Is you’re company considering entering into ARS?
- Are you at the client side of a Remedy implementation and you got a bit lost?
- Are you the new member of a Remedy development team?
- Is your project related to a Remedy integration?
- Are you looking for amazing tricks?
If your answer to any of the previous questions is yes, then “The Remedy for IT” is your blog.
Hi! My name is Jose Huerta. I’m a project manager closely related to Remedy implementation and support projects. I’m not an expert but I think that there are a lot of topics not covered in official BMC documentation, or at least difficult to understand. So, this is my little contribution to the Remedy community, sharing my knowledge as far as I am able to!