The service pack 4 for the last version of Remedy has been published today. That upgrades the last official version number to 7.6.04.04. The service pack is almost all related with fixes, some of them very awaited, and a few new features. The new features are mainly related with reports and RTF fields. If you have an active support agreement with BMC, you can read the details at the BMC site.
- Jose Huerta on Adding custom permission groups to ITSM foundation
- namrata kulkarni on Adding custom permission groups to ITSM foundation
- Jose Huerta on Product Categorization in BMC Remedy
- Lloyd on Product Categorization in BMC Remedy
- Major Incidents | Designing the Priority | The Remedy for IT on BMC Remedy Action Request System Vs OTRS
TagsARS ARS Config BMC Case insensitive Case sensitive Categorization Certification Change Management Development Documentation Escalation Filter Free Tool Functions Funny Incident Management Indicator ITIL ITSM Config Joke KPI License login Mid-tier Oracle OTRS Permission Groups Problem Management Process engeeniering Product Categorization RAD Rapid Application Development Request Id Scheduling Service Service Support SLA Sort Status Support Group Table Field Three layers User Groups User Management WWRUG